This tutorial will explain how to install the Criteo OneTag extension for PrestaShop. Please read through the entire page for instructions.
If you have your own product feed, or choose to build one, please follow our Criteo Feed Specification Guide. Alternatively, if you have one, please provide your Criteo contact with a Google Shopping Feed URL.
How to install the Criteo OneTag
Note: this extension is only compatible for Pretashop versions 1.5x and 1.6x.
Please download the extension available, and then follow these three simple steps:
- In Prestashop Admin Menu, go to Modules and Services. Choose Add a new module, browse to downloaded zip file and click Upload this module
- In Modules list, go to Advertising and Marketing, click Install at Criteo OneTag
- After you install the module, go to module configuration, fill in Partner ID with YOUR_ACCOUNT_ID and click Save
How do I test the tags?
- If you have access to the Criteo Integrate Platform, you can login and use the Tags Validation Dashboard to test your tags.
- Or, you can download and use the Criteo Accurate chrome extension.