All technical components and endpoints are available in our Swagger link: https://api.criteo.com/marketing/swagger
In this Swagger, you’ll find the below endpoints:
- Portfolio: allows you to retrieve basic information such as your AdvertiserID
- Merchants/partners: allows you to get your basic merchants/partners information, setting and updating budgets and bids and retrieve statistics according to the following scheme:
- GET merchants/partners: getting basic merchant/partner information
- PUT /merchants/partners/bids: setting or updating a bid (CPC)
- POST /merchants/partners/budgets: setting a budget
- PUT /merchants/partners/budgets: updating a budget
- GET /merchants/partners/campaigns: getting basic campaign information
- Authentication: allows you to get a token. For security purposes, the token is valid for a duration of 5 (five) minutes.
EXAMPLE: This swagger links to Criteo production environment. Any test applied there will thus impact real campaigns.