If you’re already integrated with Criteo and have successfully set up your account, you can access your campaigns by selecting the “Applications” icon at the top left of the page.
You are provided with three options:
- Management Center: Management Center is our transparent, real-time reporting and campaign management interface that provides granular insights on the performance of your campaigns and efficient campaign, banner, budget, and user controls. Through Management Center, you can easily manage your campaign budgets across all your campaigns and categories using real-time insights.
- Technical Set-Up: Through the Technical Set-Up application, you will be able to easily update your product feed. The product feed is a file that contains information about all products on your site. We use this information to build the dynamic product banners. For more information on how to integrate your product feed, please refer to the Criteo product feed specification guide.
- Account Settings: Account Settings is your dedicated application for all things related to your account. Through Account Settings you can access your account information, manage your alerts, accounts and user settings, and add new users:
- Account Settings – Manage and edit settings tied to each of your accounts, such as which campaign categories are shown on your reports.
- User Management – Manage, add, edit or delete users.
- Alerts – Manage your existing alerts or set up new ones.