If you’re already integrated with Criteo and have successfully set up your account, you can access your campaigns by selecting the “Applications” icon at the top left of the page.
You are provided with three options:
- Management Center: Management Center is our transparent, real-time reporting and campaign management interface that provides granular insights on the performance of your campaigns and efficient campaign, banner, budget, and user controls. Through Management Center, you can easily manage your campaign budgets across all your campaigns and categories using real-time insights.
- Technical Set-Up: Through the Technical Set-Up application, you will be able to easily test the Criteo OneTag across all pages of your site. The Criteo OneTag allows Criteo to collect user browsing intent on your site and its implementation is fundamental to the success of your campaigns. Technical Set-Up will not be available to you unless you’ve integrated through our Integrate program.
- Account Settings: Account Settings is your dedicated application for all things related to your account. Through Account Settings you can access your account information, manage your alerts, accounts and user settings, and add new users:
- Accounts – Manage and edit settings tied to each of your accounts, such as which campaign categories are shown on your reports.
- Users – Manage, add, edit or delete users.
- Alerts – Manage your existing alerts or set up new ones.