The Criteo Tags Validation Dashboard will help you to identify and solve issues with the Criteo OneTag integration.
In this overview you can find detailed information about the quality of the Criteo OneTag implementation on the different pages of your site.
What's on this dashboard?
- Tags: The page where the Criteo OneTag is implemented
- Event last 1H: Number of events coming from the Criteo OneTag implementation on the each page during the last hour. 0 events means that Criteo OneTag is not yet implemented or that there is an error with the implementation.
- Event last 24H: Number of events coming from the Criteo OneTag implemented on each page over the last 24 hours.
- Avg Cart: Average value of the products added to the basket or bought by your site's users. This value is computed based on the parameters passed into the Criteo OneTag implemented on the Basket and Sales Confirmation pages.
- Details: The Criteo OneTag implementation status including errors and warnings. You can get additional information about the errors and warnings by clicking on the icon next to the message.
Possible status messages:
- OK: The Criteo OneTag has been implemented successfully and is working correctly.
- Warning: The Criteo OneTag has not been implemented optimally; this issue should be fixed to optimize campaign performance.
- Test Failed: The Criteo OneTag has not been set up correctly and there is at least one critical error that must be fixed to complete the implementation.
Example of the Tags Validation Dashboard; this dashboard provides guidance and detailed information about the Criteo OneTag implementation on your site. For further information on the specific error messages, see this article.