To download an Excel file containing the complete report of errors for each page type, click on the "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE REPORT" button.
The file contains sheets for each report:
- Last events received- available for every page type.
- Top 300 non-displayable Product IDs- available for Search Listing, Product Listing, Basket and Sales Confirmation pages.
- Duplicated Transactions IDs- available for the Sales Confirmation page only.
Report on last events received
In this report we log the details of the last 5,000 events received in the previous 24 hours:
- Time of the event.
- Mandatory parameter values received, like product IDs, email address or site type.
- Additional data: other optional parameters.
- Page URL: where the Criteo OneTag was fired.
- User: this specifies whether the Criteo OneTag was fired by you or someone else.
Report on top 300 non-displayable Product IDs
This report logs the details of the products passed in the Criteo OneTag that were not displayable:
- Product ID received by the Criteo OneTag.
- Number of events received on this ID (in decreasing order).
- Impact on feed and the implementation quality of Criteo OneTag:
- Possible gain on tracker & feed quality if this product was made displayable
- New feed quality if this product was made displayable (=current feed & tracker quality + gain)
- Reason why the product is not displayable:
- Is in the feed? (yes/no)
- Is blacklisted? (yes/no)
- Is recommendable? (yes/no)
- Is in stock? (yes/no)
- Missing mandatory info?
- Missing mandatory info details?
Report on duplicated Transaction IDs
This report logs the details of the transactions with the same ID:
- Transaction ID.
- Number of events received.
- First time we received an event with this Transaction ID.
Last time we received an event with this Transaction ID.