You can download an Excel file containing the complete report of errors for each page type clicking on the "DOWNLOAD COMPLETE REPORT" button.
The file contains sheets for each report:
- Last events received - available for every page type.
- Top 300 non-displayable Product IDs - available for Search Listing, Product Listing, Basket and Sales Confirmation pages.
- Duplicated Transactions IDs - available for the Sales Confirmation page only.
Report on last events received
In this report we log the details of the last 5,000 events received in the the previous 24 hours:
- Time of the event.
- Mandatory parameter values received, like product IDs, email address or site type.
- Additional data: other optional parameters.
- Page URL: where the Criteo OneTag was fired.
- User: this specifies whether the Criteo OneTag was fired by you or someone else.
Report on top 300 non-displayable Product IDs
In this report are logged the details of the products passed in the Criteo OneTag that were not displayable:
- Product ID received by the Criteo OneTag.
- Number of events received on this ID (in decreasing order).
- Impact on feed and the Criteo OneTag implementation quality:
- Possible gain on tracker & feed quality if making this product displayable
- New feed quality if making this product displayable (=current feed & tracker quality + gain)
- Reason why the product is not displayable:
- Is in the feed? (yes/no)
- Is blacklisted? (yes/no)
- Is recommendable? (yes/no)
- Is in stock? (yes/no)
- Missing mandatory info?
- Missing mandatory info details?
Report on duplicated Transaction IDs
In this report we log the details of the transactions with the same ID:
- Transaction ID.
- Number of events received.
- First time we received an event with this Transaction ID.
- Last time we received an event with this Transaction ID.