If you’re not seeing the Debug Mode console on your website, it could be because:
- You haven’t activated the Debug Mode console in the Validation Dashboard
- The Criteo OneTag is not implemented yet
- You are missing the Criteo loader or there is a syntax error in the loader that is preventing Criteo OneTag from being loaded
- To activate the Debug Mode console, click on the ACTIVATE DEBUG MODE button in the Validation Dashboard. Read How to use the Debug Mode console for more information.
- On every page you’ve implemented the Criteo OneTag, make sure the Criteo loader is declared by following these steps:
- Open the Developer tool in your browser of choice by pressing F12 on your keyboard
- Click on the Network tab in the Developer tool
- Refresh the page (Crtl+R)
- Filter or search for the Criteo loader by typing "ld.js". For example, this is a correct Criteo loader call in the Chrome Developer tool:
- If you can’t find the ld.js, make sure this part of the tag is correctly implemented in your source code. Find out more here.