What is Debug Mode?
Debug Mode is a troubleshooting tool that will help you detect any issues with the Criteo OneTag you’ve implemented on your site.
Once activated, it appears as a console at the bottom of your browser. As you navigate your site, it will show you the data sent in the Criteo OneTags and highlight any errors or warnings
How do I activate Debug Mode?
- Click on the ACTIVATE DEBUG MODE button in the Criteo OneTag tab of the Technical Set-Up application in Management Center
- Enter your site’s homepage URL and hit the ACTIVATE button
- Once activated, the console will open in a new tab at the bottom of your browser
How do I test the Criteo OneTag using Debug Mode?
Once you activate Debug Mode, you then navigate through every page of your site where you’ve implemented the Criteo OneTag:
- Listing / Category / Search results page
- Product page
- Basket/Cart page
- Conversion/Sales confirmation page
As you navigate through the different page types, the console will display real-time feedback and highlight a list of errors and warnings that need to be fixed before the Criteo OneTag on each page is correct.
What do I do if there is an error or warning in Debug Mode?
Simply click on the errors and/or warnings noted in the console to access additional information.
What do I do if the Debug Mode console does not display on my website?
To find out why the console has not displayed, please follow the steps in this guide: The Debug Mode console is not displaying