In order to assist coupon management, there are differing levels of priority for live coupons.
- Scheduled coupons take priority over permanent coupons.
- A permanent coupon running on a campaign will be displaced by a scheduled coupon, which will be shown instead from its start date until its end date.
- Once the scheduled coupon ends, the permanent coupon will be displayed again.
- This allows you to temporarily replace your permanent coupon with a limited-time message without disruption, coupon down-time, or manual switching.
- Campaign level coupons take priority over account level coupons.
- A coupon set to run across all your campaigns will be displaced by a coupon running on individual campaigns only, which will be shown instead on those campaigns from its start date until its end date (if applicable).
- If the campaign level coupon ends, the permanent coupon will be displayed again.
- This allows you to run time-sensitive messages/promotions on certain campaigns while managing a standard coupon across all others.