You can view a list of all your live and scheduled coupons on the ‘Live’ tab in the Creatives module. A ‘Scheduled coupons’ column shows the names of the coupons for each campaign.
- Scheduled coupons are shown in a collapsed list by default, and can be viewed by clicking on the cross to expand the list.
- All live coupons are fully displayed, and an icon next to the coupon name indicates the status.
- Green circle: A campaign-specific coupon that is currently live
- Grey circle: A campaign-specific coupon that is scheduled for a date in the future, or has a lower priority than another coupon scheduled or live for the same campaign (See Coupon Priorities)
- Green A: A coupon running on all campaigns that is currently live. (NOTE: For these coupons, editing the schedule for one campaign will impact all campaigns)
- Grey A: A coupon running on all campaigns which is scheduled for a date in the future, or has a lower priority than another coupon scheduled or live for one of more campaigns. (See Coupon Priorities)
- If a campaign has no associated coupons, the column will show ‘NO COUPON’.