Integrate Criteo on your website
Backed by an unrivalled support service, these articles provide simple guidance at every step of your integration process - from initial set up to final creative approval. This means we empower you to take autonomous control of the full integration process.
About Credit Card Registration
- Why has your credit card registration been declined?
- Will I receive a notification before my account is debited?
- Will I receive any email confirmation about the payment method registration?
- Will any test amount be debited from my account?
- How secure is Criteo’s payment system?
- If the currency of my bank and payment card is different from the invoice currency, can I still pay?
- See all 9 articles
- About your Setup
About your Product Feed
- ★ Criteo Product Feed specification
- How do I migrate to the new Criteo Product Feed specification?
- How do I use the Integration platform to import my product feed ?
- Criteo supports the Google Product Feed specification
- Google Product Feed specification
- What file types does Criteo accept?
- See all 16 articles
- About the Criteo OneTag
- How to Integrate the Criteo OneTag
How to debug with "Test your tags"
- Overview of the Tags Validation Dashboard
- Most common errors and warnings
- Criteo OneTag test reports
- Mandatory or optional info is missing or not properly formatted
- Not enough data to compute reliable feed and tags quality
- Less/More than 3 products IDs in the Criteo OneTag on Search Listing pages
- See all 23 articles
- How to debug with "Tag debug mode"
- About your Banner Creative
- Videos and Tutorials
- FAQs about your integration