Integrate Criteo on your website
Backed by an unrivalled support service, these articles provide simple guidance at every step of your integration process - from initial set up to final creative approval. This means we empower you to take autonomous control of the full integration process.
- Integration Guides
Credit Card Registration & Payments
- How can I change my credit card details?
- Can the registration link be sent to more than one person?
- Why was my registration unsuccessful?
- Why has my credit card payment been declined?
- Will I receive a notification before my account is debited?
- Will I receive an email confirmation about the payment method registration?
- See all 12 articles
- About your Setup
- About your Product Feed
- About the Criteo OneTag
- How to Integrate the Criteo OneTag
How to debug with "Test your tags"
- Overview of the Tags Validation Dashboard
- Most common errors and warnings
- Criteo OneTag test reports
- Mandatory or optional info is missing or not properly formatted
- Not enough data to compute reliable feed and tags quality
- Less/More than 3 products IDs in the Criteo OneTag on Search Listing pages
- See all 23 articles
- How to debug with "Tag debug mode"
- About your Banner Creative
- Videos and Tutorials
- FAQs about your integration