Find information and get answers to your questions across the Criteo Dynamic Retargeting and Criteo Customer Acquisition products. Retrieve information on how to manage your campaigns, bids, budgets, reports, insights and more. Browse through our library of materials and FAQs or feel free to contact us directly.
- What can I see in the Reports tab of Management Center?
- Can I select the parameters shown under my default reports?
- Can I create my own reports and customize the various metrics and dimensions?
- How can I download my reports?
- Can I schedule a report to be sent on a recurring basis?
- What is the Attribution Scope menu?
- See all 16 articles
- How can I manage my campaigns, budgets and analyze performance?
- What is Campaigns?
- How do I differentiate between the various campaign levels?
- Why am I not able to see all my categories under my campaigns?
- How can I edit the bidding values for my campaigns/categories?
- Why do I get a message asking me to match or keep the current values when I try to change the bid on the campaign level?
- See all 12 articles
- About budgets for Criteo campaigns
- What is Budget?
- Am I able to set up a new budget through the Budgets tab?
- How do I add a new IO under an existing budget?
- An error message prevents me from approving the new IO. What do I need to do?
- Am I able to resend an email for a new IO approval if I can’t find the initial email?
- See all 12 articles
- Video Tutorial: How to Upload a Coupon to Your Ads
- What do I need to have before I upload a coupon to my Criteo ads?
- How to upload and manage coupons
- Where can I find the coupons I am working on that aren't yet deployed?
- Can I duplicate a previously used coupon?
- Can I run a coupon across multiple campaigns?
- See all 24 articles
- Technical Set-Up
- What is Account Settings?
- Can I access settings for multiple accounts at once under Account Settings?
- What information can I access and edit under Account?
- Can I edit which categories are displayed under my campaigns?
- How can I reset or change my password?
- How do I change my preferred language?
- See all 11 articles
- API Integration
- Help Resources