Find information and get answers to your questions across the Criteo Dynamic Retargeting and Criteo Dynamic Email products. Retrieve information on how to manage your campaigns, bids, budgets, reports, insights and more. Browse through our library of materials and FAQs or feel free to contact us directly.
- What is Aggregated View?
- Am I able to change from Aggregated View to a single account view?
- Am I able to choose the graph parameters shown under the Home page?
- Am I able to customize the various metrics and dimensions of my home page?
- Am I able to switch between different currencies to analyse my data for campaigns across different countries and regions?
- What is Analyze?
- Am I able to select the parameters shown under my default reports?
- Am I able to create my own reports and customize the various metrics and dimensions?
- How can I download my reports?
- Am I able to schedule a report to be sent on a recurring basis?
- What is the Attribution Scope menu?
- See all 13 articles
- What is Campaign Management?
- How do I differentiate between the various campaign levels?
- Why am I not able to see all my categories under my campaigns?
- How can I edit the bidding values for my campaigns/categories?
- Why do I get a message asking me to match or keep the current values when I try to change the bid on the campaign level?
- Why am I unable to change the bid value on some of my campaigns?
- See all 11 articles
- What is Budget Management?
- Am I able to set up a new budget through the Budget Management?
- How do I add a new IO under an existing budget?
- An error message prevents me from approving the new IO. What do I need to do?
- Am I able to resend an email for a new IO approval if I can’t find the initial email?
- How can I check the end date of a recurring or capped IO?
- See all 11 articles
- What is Setup?
- Can I access settings for multiple accounts at once under Account Settings?
- What information am I able to access and edit under Account Settings?
- Can I edit which categories are displayed under my campaigns?
- How can I reset or change my password?
- What are the available roles for each account?
- See all 10 articles
- API Integration
- Help Resources