Information and FAQs on Criteo's campaign management tool.
- Create a new Criteo Campaign
- How can I manage my campaigns, budgets and analyze performance?
- What is Campaigns?
- How do I differentiate between the various campaign levels?
- Why am I not able to see all my categories under my campaigns?
- How can I edit the bidding values for my campaigns/categories?
- Why do I get a message asking me to match or keep the current values when I try to change the bid on the campaign level?
- Why am I unable to change the bid value on some of my campaigns?
- Why is the Attribution Scope menu under the "Manage" tab inactive?
- Why do I get a message asking me to double confirm my CPC changes in some occasions?
- Why did I receive an email informing me that a bid change was revoked?
- What is a proportional change?
- Am I able to see my archived campaigns through Management Center?