Information and FAQs on Criteo's management center reports and analytics.
- What can I see in the Reports tab of Management Center?
- Can I select the parameters shown under my default reports?
- Can I create my own reports and customize the various metrics and dimensions?
- How can I download my reports?
- Can I schedule a report to be sent on a recurring basis?
- What is the Attribution Scope menu?
- Why is my sales data sometimes delayed?
- How can I track the performance of my Dynamic Email campaigns?
- How can I track the performance of my Criteo campaigns running on Facebook and Instagram?
- How does Facebook’s Cross-Device Last Touch Data influence my campaign reports?
- What are the different reporting values and metrics under Management Center?
- Can I switch between different currencies to analyse my data for campaigns across different countries and regions?
- What is the All Sales metric and how is it calculated?
- What is Facebook same device sales?
- Why do I see differences in my campaign metrics when I run different analysis?
- How do I compare metrics from two different periods?