Information and FAQs on Criteo's management center reports and analytics.
- What is Analyze?
- Am I able to select the parameters shown under my default reports?
- Am I able to create my own reports and customize the various metrics and dimensions?
- How can I download my reports?
- Am I able to schedule a report to be sent on a recurring basis?
- What is the Attribution Scope menu?
- How can I track the performance of my Dynamic Email campaigns?
- How can I track the performance of my Criteo campaigns running on Facebook and Instagram?
- How does Facebook’s Cross-Device Last Touch Data influence my campaign reports?
- What are the different reporting values and metrics under management center?
- Can I switch between different currencies to analyse my data for campaigns across different countries and regions?
- What is the All Sales metric and how is it calculated?
- What is Facebook same device sales?
- Why do I see differences in my campaign metrics when I run different analysis?