Managing different traffic analyses and marketing optimization services can often become tedious, especially when you have to modify your website's source code for every modification or new implementation. Google Tag Manager helps you easily create and manage all of those tags from the same place.
To implement the Criteo OneTag via Google Tag Manager, complete the following five steps (you can skip step one if you already have a dataLayer implemented on all required pages).
Instrukcje dotyczące wdrażania
- The dataLayer is a variable declared in the source code on every page of your website that features the Criteo OneTag. It is not implemented through the Google Tag Manager website. The content of the dataLayer will determine what information is transmitted to us through the Criteo OneTag.
- In this step you teach Google Tag Manager how to retrieve the information contained in your dataLayer. After the variables are set up, the information available in the dataLayer will be fed automatically into the Criteo OneTag.
- Triggers determine when Google Tag Manager should fire the tags. Setting up the triggers ensures that the Criteo OneTag only activates when necessary.
- The Criteo OneTag can be set up in an instant using the variables defined on the previous step.
- In this last step you will be able to review the configuration, make sure it is working as expected, and put it live on your website.